Disposable panel filters are rigidly constructed using a progressively dense fiberglass or PolyStrand® media to maximize dust holding capacity. Two metal grids are thermally bonded to the internal sides of a heavy-duty, one-piece craftboard frame to maintain the media's integrity under adverse operating conditions.
Standard Sizes are available in 1" and 2" depths to accommodate most filter tracks. Any application can be accommodated with our special sizes, available in 1/2", 1" and 2" depths.
• Progressively Dense Fiberglass or PolyStrand® Media
• Metal Grids on Air Entering and Air Leaving Sides
• Heavy-duty Construction
• Thermally Bonded Media
With four grades to choose from, the Glasfloss Z-Line Pleated Series ZL and MR-11 filters offer the right combination of price and performance. From pre-filters to primary filters for computer room units, the Z-Line Series Pleated Filters offer a solution for virtually every commercial, industrial and residential HVAC application.
• ZL: MERV 8 per ANSI/ASHRAE 52.2 Test Standard
• MR-11: MERV 11 per ANSI/ASHRAE 52.2 Test Standard
• Heavy-duty, Moisture Resistant Construction
• Galvanized Expanded Metal Backing
• Standard Size 1", 2", 4" and 6" HV Incorporates Media Separators
Aprilaire has a variety of whole house anti allergen products for people who suffer from allergies. Aprilaire offers whole house solutions to your allergy problems.
Minimum Particle Size
Typical Controlled Contaminant
|1–4||> 10.0 μm||
Window AC Units